Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tequila with my tinsel, Please.


Bleary eyed, I woke this morning on the couch - *again* (damn you late night TV) - to dry contacts and flurries outside my window.

Ah, Christmas Eve.

now, I panic.

I mean, sure, hubby and I managed to get the important shopping in last night, traversing Target with little to no crazies to be seen. It was nice.

But its the little things that make the holiday - the little things that I have yet to master. Like staying on task with all of those "homemade" gifts. Or getting around to baking those freaking sugar cookies. I *did* manage to paint some pretty sweet gifts before I began drooling all over the micro-fiber, but Peppermint Bark don't make itself, boys and girls, and I'm running short on time.

To add insult to injury, I'll be at work all day. Now, this is not a bad thing, as we need the money desperately, but dammitall if I don't have a 1,000 other things to accomplish today - like wrapping, baking, last minute stocking stuffing, and all that happy horseshit.

I have the sneaking suspicion its going to be a loooong night...

and mummy will be buying a honkin' bottle of Cafe Patron on her way home.

----------------
Listening to: Sunny Day Real Estate - Seven
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Share |