Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gettin' My Paint On

It may not be so obvious from my incessant ramblings, but I'm a rather fickle gal. A.D.D., O.C.D, D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F, whatever it is that drives my frantic interests, the results tend to be interesting. Of my frequent obsessions, there are few that are so fulfilling as painting and drawing. I tend to forget this from time to time, and when my wandering energy gets creative, its like a gift.

So happy day to me, I embarked on a painting adventure yesterday in the youngling's room. I've done this once before, in his infant nursery, with mixed results. (The monkey was ok, but damn that elephant had issues!) and I've been wanting to get down n' dirty with those white walls since we moved in.

I have big aspirations. Eventually, I'd like to incorporate a handful of scenes throughout the room - from trains and planes to outer space. But we know how good my follow through is - this could be a work in progress for some time...

But all in all, I'm pretty happy with my first go' round. Dishes be damned, I may just start the Dino's tonight.






----------------
Listening to: Muse - Assassin
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Share |