Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Kick in the Pants

Yes, yes, dear friends.  I've abandoned you once again.  I'll gladly take my flogging later.

For now, though, some exciting news!

If you haven't heard of it, November happens to be "National Novel Writing Month" - and I've been working on a doozy of an idea.  As with most things in the world of your plucky heroine, nothing keeps my attention for very long, but this opportunity is PERFECT.  Upon signing up, I discovered a whole world of forums for support and information.  Hallelujah!  Like minded individuals with a common goal!

Swing on over to NaNoWriMo to check it out.

In other news, not much has changed on the Anti-Stepford front.  None of the beds are made today (though sometimes they are, score for me!) and there are dishes in the sink, begging for my attention.  But what's new?  I *am* excited to report that the Youngling has started preschool, thus freeing up some much needed productive time!

How have I spent it, you ask?  Why kicking ass in Words With Friends, of course!  Nothing says accomplishment like pure old-fashioned procrastination!

But I digress.

November is rapidly approaching, and I plan on going full throttle until this beast of a novel is done.  In the meantime, expect updates sporadically on my progress.  I won't make any promises, but I have a damned good feeling about this.  No Whammies!  No Whammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Share |